Why take our Kinesio Taping® Workshop?
• Learn support taping for many major joints in the body, as well as applications for muscle dysfunction and swelling.
• Regular Kinesio Taping® classes in Albuquerque offer you plenty of opportunity to add this valuable skill to your rehab tool kit.
• Whether you are an athletic trainer, massage therapist, personal trainer or coach, our certification will give you what you need to get started taping your clients and athletes right away.
• Follow up study groups will help you to trouble shoot, review techniques and ensure that your skills stay fresh.
• Earn the title Certified Kinesio Taping® Technician (CKTT®) upon completion.
• Continuing education hours are available for personal trainers and New Mexico licensed massage therapists.
You are just one step away from being the go-to taping person for your community. Come learn the method that has changed the world of physical rehab, and be ready to increase your value as a practitioner!
2020 Dates Coming Soon!
10am-12pm CKTT® Level 1
1-5pm CKTT® Level 2
$65 CKTT® Level 1
$130 CKTT® Level 2
$185 Combined workshop discount
Classes are kept small to ensure thorough instruction and plenty of hands-on practice time. You will learn the scientific foundations behind the tape, as well as proper taping technique, including how to cut and prepare the tape, and proper tension lengths for each application.
From shin splints to tennis elbow. From posture corrections to acute injury inflammation, what you learn in these workshops will prove effective and valuable to your practice.. Whatever your background, Kinesio® Tape amplifies the therapeutic benefits of your work.
Interview with Dr. Kenzo Kase
Watch Dr. Kase explain Kinesio® Tape in his own words.
Where's the Evidence?
Dr. Kase and his international team of researchers and instructors constantly work to prove, scientifically, the effects of Kinesio® Tape. Take a look at some of the many dozens of papers from decades of research.
Want to go even further?
If you are an occupational therapist, physical therapist, or any other type of medical clinical professional, you can take more advanced training. Consider taking a seminar and become a Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP®)
Take CKTT® Workshops, get CEUs!
Register to get certified!
There’s only one thing left to do. Find a workshop date that works for you and get ready to change your practice forever.